« Back to Careers
Client Services Associate
admin / October 1, 2020
- ModuleMD is hiring for a Client Services Associate at our Grand Blanc location to support our clients and their use of our electronic health record software.
- This is the perfect outside-the-box opportunity for an individual with experience in medical practice such as a Nurse or Medical Assistant.
- The selected candidate will report directly to the Client Services Manager and with work cross-departmentally with R&D, Sales, Marketing, and Business Engagement to support clients, provide ongoing training, and further the goals of client engagement programs.
- Interact with MDs, NPs, MAs, and other medical office staff on behalf of ModuleMD providing information about products and services.
- Maintain positive client relationships and follow up with customers to ensure issues have been resolved.
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues pertaining to our electronic health record.
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to support requests.
- Assist with the onboarding of new users through implementation and on-going software training.
- Document internal procedures.
- Document software functionality for client training purposes.
- Assist Sales and Marketing with product demonstrations as needed.
- Assist Business Engagement with customer engagement programs through education development, training, upselling, and account management activities.
- Analyze issues and use creative problem solving to resolve problems to the end user’s satisfaction.
- Walk customers through the problem-solving process.
- Monitor Service Desk for tickets assigned to the queue and process first-in/first-out based on priority.
- Report issues to Research and Development for bug fixes and further development of software enhancements.
- Set and meet project timelines, deliverables, and milestones.
- We are looking for applicants with varying backgrounds: customer support, medical field (Nurse or MA), communications, education/instructional design, and/or software/applications
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to maintain a positive and friendly demeanor under high-stress situations
- Demonstrate proven ability to quickly grasp new technology
- Strong business and technical writing abilities is a plus
- Should be comfortable resolving basic computer-based technical issues
- Basic knowledge of medical office procedures/workflow
- Working knowledge of Electronic Medical Record system(s) is a plus
- Strong Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook skills required
- Familiarity with project management programs is a plus
- Must be flexible, self-directed, able to prioritize multiple tasks
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must possess effective communication skills, especially verbal communication/phone skills, with the ability to interact with various levels of personnel
- A passion for helping and educating others
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail
- Office Setting. Must be able to sit at a desk in front of a computer screen for long periods of time.
- Due to COVID-19, this position may begin as a remote position with the expectation that the individual will report to our Grand Blanc, MI office once physical operations re-open.
|Job Category||Client Services, Support|
Please send resumes preferably as a PDF attachment. email@example.com