Business Development Representative (Remote)
ModuleMD is looking for a highly-driven, self-motivated Business Development Representative to join our Business Development Department. This person will be responsible for prospecting, hunting, and nurturing leads.
Bachelor’s Degree in related field (i.e., Business, Marketing, Communications, Healthcare Administration, etc.) or equivalent experience.
- 1-2 years consultative sales experience in healthcare is required
- Experience in SaaS sales preferred
- Proven ability to achieve sales quotas and/or goals
The right candidate will…
- Highly motivated self-starter with hunger to succeed; be resilient, persuasive, and approachable.
- Have exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Customer service oriented and a strong interest in delivering great customer experiences
- Outbound Tele-prospecting for new prospective clients.
- Schedule follow-up with prospects, as directed by the Business Development Director, and Sales Leadership.
- Identify and qualify sales prospects and business opportunities.
- Execute outbound sales efforts as outlined by Executive Leadership, Sales Leadership, and Business Development Director.
- Respond to inbound sales inquiries from practices.
- Cultivate relationships with new and prospective customers by building credibility and trust.
- Prepare Outbound Call/Email/Mail Campaigns as instructed by Business Development Director and Sales Leadership.
- Listen, comprehend, capture, interpret, and react to prospect feedback and provide feedback to management.
- Maintain all prospective client profiles and keep them up to date in the company sales database.
- Support market research, content development, and other tasks as assigned.
- Achieve BDR Metrics & KPI’s as set forth by the company, for the role as Business Development Representative, this is an Inside Sales (Hunter) Role. Your job is to get business: Discovery Calls, Demonstrations for Sales Executives and Leadership.
- Some travel may be required. Travel is at the discretion of Sales Leadership.
- Occasionally attendance may be required at after-hours events, including evenings and weekends.
- Experience with HubSpot is a plus
- Home Office Setup/Designated Workplace Required. As part of the onboarding process, verification of office complete setup is required via photographs.
- Regular Working Hours Monday-Friday 8-5PM (Your Time Zone).
ModuleMD is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive, close-knit work environment where everyone is encouraged to be a part of the collaborative process and use individual strengths to shape their role at the company. Many of the benefits that come from working at ModuleMD are intangible, but we know how important standard benefits are too. Here are some of the other benefits you can expect:
- Competitive base salary plus commission plan
- Opportunity for career progression in a growing company
- Work remotely
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive insurance package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
Job Type: Full-time
|Job Category||Business Development|