Business Development / Sales Associate
ModuleMD is looking for a highly-driven, self-motivated Business Development Associate to join our Sales and Marketing team in Grand Blanc. This person will be responsible for prospecting, lead nurturing, and closing sales.
Bachelors Degree in related field (i.e. Business, Marketing, Communications, Healthcare Administration, etc.) or equivalent experience.
- Consultative sales experience required
- Proven ability to achieve sales quotas and/or goals set by management
- Experience in a healthcare setting, IT, or software sales is a plus
The right candidate will
- Be entrepreneurial in spirit and have a hunger to succeed; be resilient, persuasive, and approachable.
- Have exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Display excellent written and oral communication/presentation skills (in person, email, and on the phone).
- Show competency using search tools, browsers and email features. A candidate who can easily adapt to technology changes and learn new software programs is ideal.
- Thrive in a rapidly changing environment.
- Sell medical software and billing services to private practices.
- Schedule and map on-site visits and follow-up with prospects.
- Identify and qualify sales prospects and business opportunities.
- Plan and execute sales cycle process, including prospecting, selling, and closing.
- Respond to inbound sales inquiries from practices.
- Cultivate relationships with new and prospective customers by building credibility and trust.
- Evaluate customer needs and recommend solutions using a consultative approach.
- Listen, comprehend, capture, interpret, and react to prospect feedback and provide feedback to management.
- Coordinate demonstrations and provide necessary information to demonstration team.
- Maintain all prospective client profiles and keep them up to date in the company sales database.
- Support market research, content development, and other tasks as assigned.
- Achieve sales quota as set forth by the company.
- Some travel may be required, including but not limited to, travel within Michigan. Therefore, the candidate should have a valid driver’s license and a reliable vehicle.
- Occasionally attendance may be required at after-hours events, including evenings and weekends.
How to Apply:
For immediate consideration, please send your resume via email directly to the hiring manager at email@example.com.
|Job Category||Sales & Marketing|
Please send resumes preferably as a PDF attachment. firstname.lastname@example.org