Digital Marketing Manager
ModuleMD provides leading cloud-based software and billing services for medical practice nationwide, with a large customer base in Allergy and Immunology. For over 21 years, ModuleMD has been instrumental in improving the clinical, operational, and financial performance of our clients. Our software suite includes EHR, Practice Management, Revenue Cycle Management, specialty features, Patient Engagement, an integrated partner suite, and more! ModuleMD is planning for rapid growth in 2022 and beyond. We are looking for an individual to join our team and contribute to our growth plan by managing web and content to achieve lead generation and branding objectives.
Bachelor’s Degree in related field (i.e., Business, Marketing, Communications, Healthcare Administration, etc.) or equivalent experience.
• 3+ years of relevant work experience required
• Healthcare industry experience preferred
• Graphic design experience and content creation experience required
• Web design, SEO, Analytics, and PPC Ad experience required
• Video editing experience a plus
The right candidate will…
• Have exceptional organizational and time management skills.
• Display excellent written and oral communication/presentation skills (in person, email, and on the phone).
• Thrive in a rapidly changing environment.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively as a member of various teams in a remote setting.
• Agile mindset: versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to enthusiastically work within constantly shifting priorities.
• Drive inbound lead-generation activities and other conversion enhancing digital tactics such as SEO, PPC, display ads, email marketing, social campaigns, re-targeting campaigns and others.
• Create and maintain a content calendar, including all channels, categories, topics, and keywords. Lead content creation in alignment with content calendar and objectives.
• Manage website redesign and copywriting activities, including approvals, to ensure alignment with preferred brand image and company voice. Provide ongoing support for the creation of new web pages, updates, and changes.
• Develop holistic SEO and growth content strategy.
• Work with internal stakeholders to implement an omnichannel ABM strategy.
• Organize and prioritize multiple tasks and projects simultaneously while tracking and managing progress in line with project timelines.
• Track KPIs and adopt an agile marketing approach to ensure company objectives are met.
• Assist with client engagement programs requirements such as video editing, email campaigns, copywriting and editing, presentation design, etc.
• Stay up-to-date on industry trends, customer profiles, and product to create engaging and relevant messaging.
• Define opportunities and problems, analyze data, make valid conclusions, and communicate key insights concisely and visually.
• Support other marketing, sales, and client engagement tasks as assigned.
• Occasional travel may be required. Therefore, the candidate should have or be able to obtain required documents for travel.
• Occasionally attendance may be required at after-hours events, including evenings and weekends.
ModuleMD’s close-knit work environment is one where employees and customers alike are cared for like family. At ModuleMD you will be encouraged to be a part of the collaborative process and use your individual strengths to shape your role at the company. Many of the benefits that come from working at ModuleMD are intangible, but we know how important standard benefits are too. Here are some of the other benefits you can expect:
• Work remotely
• 401(k) retirement plan
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Paid Holidays
• Comprehensive insurance package available with medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
For immediate consideration, please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Sales & Marketing|
|Job industry||Healthcare, Marketing|
|Resumes||For immediate consideration, please submit resumes to email@example.com|