Mobile App Developer
Research and Development
ModuleMD is looking for a senior mobile app developer to lead the design, development, and maintenance of Android and iOS apps. The developer will lead the entire app lifecycle right from concept stage until delivery and post-launch support. Apps will be primarily content-based and integrated closely with Integration, EHR, and Patient Engagement and Productivity tools. In addition to delivering the product, the successful candidate will be heavily involved in driving the mobile strategy globally.
WORKING RELATIONSHIPS (INTERNAL/EXTERNAL)
- Product Development Managers – Internal Customer, working with the Brand Product Development teams to develop ideas, concepts and solutions meeting brand objectives.
- Developers – working very closely with the global development/engineering teams responsible for the company web sites.
- Project Managers – working closely with project managers across multiple projects and meeting scheduled deadlines.
- Act as lead iOS and/or Android developer.
- Opportunity to be a lead on platform(s) and play a supporting role across others
- Work closely with other mobile app developers leading platform development
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle –concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support.
- Work directly with developers and product managers to conceptualize, build, test and realize products.
- Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions.
- Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects.
- Work with web developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps.
- Work with front end developers to build the interface with focus on usability features.
- Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences.
- Standardize the platform, and in some cases apps, for delivery across multiple brands with minimal duplication of effort.
- Optimize performance for the apps. Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies.
- Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Attend industry events/conference as needed– both attending and presenting.
- Bachelor – Computer Science, Engineering, or in a related field of study (will accept equivalent foreign degree)
- Please send resumes preferably as a PDF attachment. firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Mobile App Development|
Please send resumes preferably as a PDF attachment. email@example.com