We are looking for a System Administrator to maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware and networks, in addition to providing end-user support. Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. You should have the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users. Your goal will be to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Provide helpdesk support for day-to-day IT-related hardware, software and network issues and provide a solution in a timely manner to attain 100% productivity of the staff.
- Provide peripheral interface-related helpdesk support to clients as raised by the Client Services team. Troubleshoot and fix any hardware, software and network problems in a timely manner.
- Work with Internet, Phone, VoIP, FoIP, and Building security vendors to ensure 100% uptime and future needs. Maintain proper functioning of MFPs, follow up with the vendor for supplies and maintenance.
- Create firewall rules, set up VPNs, analyze firewall logs and maintain the firewall for proper functioning. Work on Windows Server 2012 R2 and above in an AD environment, implement and monitor GPOs as needed.
- Working knowledge of Azure cloud platform focused on Azure IaaS, Azure AD, and Azure DevOps. Installation and customization of new hardware and software.
- Maintain an inventory of all new and existing hardware, software and networking equipment. Maintain proper recordkeeping for installed and disposed equipment.
- Document all IT tasks and procedures specific to the environment.
- Maintain a support document repository for users’ self-help and direct users for small user doable tasks. Monitor information security logs and alerts related to internal systems and operations.
- Ensure the internal security controls related to the organization are appropriate and monitor its operation. Maintain a log of daily activities and provide a status on each activity on a daily or weekly basis.
- Visit datacenter to maintain and perform tasks on collocated servers as needed. Visit branch office locations and perform scheduled maintenance s needed.
- Provide phone and remote support to branch office locations and attend to problems through remote sessions. Perform periodic, scheduled preventive maintenance on office equipment and network during non-business hours, ensuring proper security updates, virus definitions, and any application patches are applied and updated. Evaluate new products as demanded by the need for different departments in the organization.
- Discuss technology needs with vendors and obtain quotes from vendors for required technology products.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft products including MS 365, Windows Client and Server operating systems. Strong knowledge in TCP/IP network protocols, Firewall, VPN, IDS, and network device configurations.
- Working knowledge in IIS Application Server, MS SQL Database server, MS Development tools.
- Strong technical skills required for web app and OS security, vulnerability assessments, security audits, etc., Strong technical knowledge with peripherals and configuring them for use in a secure healthcare environment. Adhere to schedules and complete assigned tasks and projects per the schedule.
- Be a self-motivated learner and stay abreast with the latest technology and updates.
- Must possess a high degree of integrity and trust along with the ability to work independently. Excellent documentation skills, interpersonal communication skills.
- Knowledge of the HIPAA regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Fair knowledge of Open-Source application tools and an open mind to work with Open-Source products. Experienced in the management of both physical and logical information security systems.
- BS or Associate degree in Information Technology or an equivalent combination of experience.
- 3 or 4 years of related professional experience (4 to 6 years in case of Associate degree) in a similar role.
- Microsoft OS and Networking and/or other professional IT certifications are preferred.
The selected candidate will be expected to report to the base office located in the Grand Blanc, MI area. This position may be considered for a hybrid model as needed. Some travel may be required to perform tasks at datacenter and/or branch office locations as needed.
Due to COVID-19, many of our team members are performing their jobs remotely. Limited staff is permitted to report to the office as needed to perform job duties. Those reporting to the office are required to adhere to company COVID-19 policies.
Please send resumes preferably as a PDF attachment. email@example.com