- We will not require information that personally identifies you ("Private, Sensitive Information") while you are simply browsing www.modulemd.com. No personally identifying information will be collected unless you choose to provide that information to us.
- ModuleMD collects personal information when you sign up for a demonstration. When you sign up, we ask for your name, email address, phone number and your company's demographic information.
- ModuleMD receives information from your browser, including your IP address. Your IP address is not permanently stored in a way that is identified with your personal information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone unless as disclosed herein.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
Your Control Over Information
By providing your contact information, such as your name and email address, we may send you email communication. We respect your online privacy. If you at any time you are not interested in receiving our communication, we provide you a way to unsubscribe by clicking on the link within the email or responding with your request to be removed from further email communications.
If your personally identifiable information changes you may correct it by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This Website uses "cookies" to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your computer or other devise by which you access the Website by a Web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer or other device. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize our pages, or register with our site or services, a cookie helps us to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use our features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Websites you visit or cause some features of the Websites you visit to function improperly or slower than normal.
Security and Protected Health Information
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected. We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, but we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Therefore, we request that you do not submit Protected Health Information (PHI) through our website.
If you are a patient using the website, please do not provide ModuleMD with PHI. If you are a patient using ModuleMD’s Products, the information you provide to us through those Services may be considered PHI and will be protected by ModuleMD as required by federal and state laws.
If you have any questions about security on our website, you can contact us at email@example.com.
Children’s Online Privacy Information
Additional California Privacy Disclosures
If you do not want your personally identifying information to be shared with any third party who may use such information for direct marketing purposes, then you may opt out by contacting ModuleMD at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links to other sites
This website contains links to other sites. ModuleMD LLC is not responsible for the privacy practices or content posted on other sites. Visitors are encouraged to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of other sites that collect personally identifiable information.
Customer testimonials, comments and reviews
We may post customer testimonials, comments, etc. on our website which may contain personal information (e.g. name, practice name, city, state, job title, etc.). We obtain the customer's consent to post their information prior to posting it on our public website. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial/information, you can contact us at email@example.com.
Information sharing and disclosure
- ModuleMD will not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies for promotional purposes except to provide products or services you've requested. With your consent, we may share your name and email with certain partners we may work with. If you would not like your information shared with these partners or notify us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may also provide personal information about other people, such as their name, email address and phone number. This information is only used for the sole purpose of completing your request or for whatever reason it may have been provided.
- ModuleMD may be required to share information to comply with subpoenas and/or to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
8359 Office Park Drive
Grand Blanc, MI 48439
This policy was last updated on February 18, 2019.
ModuleMD, LLC may periodically update this policy at any time for any reason. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.